Sunday, June 28, 2009

Contemporary Kitchen renovation: Strategies for Success Sweet-Kitchen IDEAS

By Kitchen IDEAS
As we have a larger, easier and better organized kitchen, without compromising our homepage footprint
Our house, built in 1995, has a modern flair with a very large room for the kitchen, entry and deck. Our house in contemporary style fits our taste, but from the beginning, I have dreamed of restoration and renovation of our dysfunctional kitchen. A few years ago, I began to explore
   and working with a designer kitchen to rethink our kitchen layout. Our kitchen transformation is now complete and we have in our new kitchen for over two years. During this time I thought about what features are a slam dunk, and what I might be done.

In my year of design and planning, I prepared and reviewed the plans tirelessly until they really tackled and solved most of our requirements. My number one friend if you are gearing up for a transformation is not skimp on the planning phase. Our kitchen designers seemed in a hurry, the contract for the cabinets and the job roles. I forced him to slow down while I reconfigured the cabinet and appliance layout to carve functional zones for storage, food prep, cooking and cleaning. I am glad that the design phase lasted almost a year to complete ~ that additional time and attention to detail is our regret minimized or do-overs.

Let's walk through my dream kitchen (now a reality!) Interaction. You will discover some of my design challenges and how I successfully resolved. If you try functional, modern and easy cooking ideas for your dream kitchen, keep reading!

Lack of space

Problem: Even if it is moderate size, our former kitchen was cramped and no room to cook and invite guests. A small island is the main sentence and the work area, but it quickly became overloaded. Our large walk-in pantry was independent of the kitchenette. My theory about our walk-in? ~ It valuable land that is better used elsewhere in the kitchen. Yes, our pantry was overflowing with household goods, but many products can easily be in another place in the house.

Kitchen IDEAS Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

JS-Kit Comments